So many gorgeous colours, dang girls!

Anyone have a solution for nails peeling? In that it looks like my nails have an additional layer on top that peels off. it's really messing up my manicures. My last mani lasted 6 days before the nail started to peel and I removed it.

I will be violating my no-buy. I want a nude nail polish, and Avon is having 4 (from their Speed Dry Line) for $10, so....yeah.

Cuban: Please post more!!!! I'm loving that shade.
Originally Posted by kayb
My nails peel too. I took a 3 day break from polish. I buffed them with a very fine buffer (adds shine and smooths them) and soaked them in warm olive oil daily. I also applied almond or coconut oil throughout the day. They are much better now. That seemed to help. I'm also making an effort to remove my polish the night before my mani so that I can moisturize my nails overnight. I think this is more of a bandaid and not really a "cure" though.

Side note, thanks for the compliment and the invite. That is one of my favorite shades this season. It's a complex color that looks even better in person. A brownish/coppery/purple?
3a/b, fine texture, low porosity, normal elasticity, mod-CG 7/11/11

Poo: KC Come Clean, SM Moisture Retention
CO: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Argan & Olive Oil, Renpure Argan Oil, YTCucumbers, Sevi Pumpkin
Style: AIF, HESMU, Biolage gelee, KCCC
LOOB for second day hair

Like BS/ACV rinses, limit protein/humectants.