Last summer I received a little sample bottle from CurlMart called Spiral Solutions Strength & Shine Leave-in Protein Spray and it was fantastic! (I saved the bottle so I don't forget the name of it). I haven't been able to find it again, though. It was so gentle and unlike any other protein product I've ever encountered. I had some dry, tangly ends, and it got rid of them! I'll let you know if I find it again.

Sally's has one called Beyond the Zone Protein Cocktail, $6.99 for 8 oz. bottle. I've never used it, but it looks like it would be excellent.

Sally's also has: ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer, Ion Volume Booster, Beyond the Zone Noodle Head Curl Boosting Spray, and Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Mist. Of these I use the Noodle Head and the Shea Moisture, but I haven't tried the others.

I think Deva Mist-er Right has proteins as well, but I'm not sure. (I love the smell of it).

Even though my hair can be very sensitive to proteins in cleansers and conditioners (esp. deep conditioners), Ouidad Botanical Boost is my very favorite refresher spray, and it contains proteins. I'm going to hunt down that Spiral Solutions one...what a great product.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Modified since 2013
Favorites: KC Knot Today,Camille Rose Curl Maker, Curl Keeper, Biosilk Rock Hard Gelee,
Curls Unleashed Second Chance Curl Refresher,
As I Am CoWash, Deva No-comb Detangler Spray,
No-Poo, One Condition
CHS Tweek, Shea Moisture Hold & Shine Moisture Spray