This is so unnecessary, honestly. Like great for her, but even if she didn't have surgery she obviously had to go through a strenuous workout/diet regimen which is not realistic for most women with newborn babies. Why does there have to be so much coverage about women's bodies after they've given birth?
Originally Posted by Saria
that's what I'm saying. Who cares about pregnant people who's belly's get bigger because of a zombie fetus in there and not because they ate 12323 slices of pizza.

Like sorry, I just don't get it.
If I was pregnant I would dance under a thousand suns because you're pretty much in the clear on the judgement of having a belly like santa claus, except by other pregnitos. I've noticed they're like in their own world. Judging other fellow pregnants. I watch from afar.

Pregnancy is a whole different universe.

they're all like omg I gained 30 lbs from being pregnant. and I'm here like, I just gained 30 lbs from not being pregnant.....

K I'm done.

I'll admit I'm jealous, sometimes in places, I'll lean back and hold my belly like I'm 3 months (or whatever Iooono) pregnant, but really its just gas.

Last edited by murrrcat; 01-07-2013 at 09:46 PM.