I agree with others here who are saying that it's unfair to most people. Yeah, if I had a bajillion dollars from being on a crappy show and inheriting a lot of money from my father and was living with someone who is a trust fund baby, I'd be able to pay for a hardcore trainer and personal chef or nutritionist or whatever.

I do have to say that I MIGHT agree that these photos are unretouched. They might have some makeup on it or whatever, but look at her before (the pregnancy) picture. There don't seem to be stretch marks there and she wasn't too terribly big in that picture, so I could believe that she bounced back.

For anybody, I say rock on with your bad self. I found Kourtney's stretch marks and have never been pregnant in my life. Meh, it's my body, the only one I'm getting, so I may as well be happy with the fabulousness that is me.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.