Um, no. Either you get them or you don't. You can't discipline your breasts and belly not to get bigger when they hold milk and a baby. You might get stretch marks, you might not. I know some really large women who have zero stretch marks. You get what you get.
Originally Posted by CGNYC

Um, no. you can prevent them. NOT everyone, sorry I forgot to say that, but you can take preventive measures with certain creams.

I know people who've had them and then didn't have them the second time.

I know people who know they can get stretch marks and used creams to prevent getting them.

I don't know what you're um, noing, but your statement doesn't really go with mine.
Originally Posted by murrrcat
Some women might not get new stretch marks with each pregnancy or they might get the marks in the same place. So, yeah, creams aren't going to help.
Originally Posted by FieryCurls

Okay well I guess I'm just a magical wizard (which I am) because I used bio oil in high school and it got rid of my stretch marks, but it wasn't the cream it had to have been the fact that I'm a magical wizard.

I used it religiously like the bottle says, with its directions, but that doesn't count because it was magic.

But my examples are invalid because the people who have not experienced the magicalness that is wizardy creams will never believe because they have not experienced it. This is common occurrence for anything, in which people will make your statements invalid because they haven't experienced it, we've seen this numerous times, especially in nonhair.

You have to experience it to be a believer. You guys just didn't get the letter, from the hogcream school of witchcraft and stretchmark removal.

But maybe it was because I magically believed so hard that they went away, maybe, because I am magic.