The Tibetan Mastiff looks almost like a lion except for the long ears and nose (relative to a real lion's)

When I left for work yesterday morning, Gracie was lying on the ottoman covered with a little blankie - she'd just been outside and it was pretty cold and windy.

Ten hours later when I came in, she was still lying right there all covered up! When I opened the door, she jumped down taking her blankie with her, just like always - The crazy little thing hadn't even gotten up to get water all day. I guess she just snuggly snoozed away all day long - I always knew she slept a lot, but that's ridiculous, LOL!
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett

Last edited by WurlyLox; 01-08-2013 at 02:19 PM.