View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:12 PM   #63736
spring1onu

- ((((Rou))))

- This thing with my neck...I just can't any more and I feel like I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I think after dealing with this for 20 years and finally going to physical therapy for it and it only feels like it's getting worse, I'm just almost at my breaking point. Today while doing my neck exercises it tweaked and has been killing me all day. I was doing what I was supposed to be doing and THIS happened! Tomorrow will be a better day.

- Mr. Spring had to read Miranda rights to someone at work and I burst out laughing when he told me. I absolutely can't imagine him having to do that and actually holding a straight face at the same time.

- Calvin is the best snuggle bear on the entire planet. I don't know what I'd do without him.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote