View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #451
WurlyLox

Frustrated with all the BB creams I'd bought locally - they all seemed like nothing more than tinted moisturizers as y'all say, I was looking at them on Sephora and read some good things about Dr. Jart+. But that line had several different ones, and I couldn't decide which to try. Then I saw this set and ordered it for $34 before investing too much in the stuff, although it can be returned to Sephora if you don't like it.

So far, I've only used the premium one in the gold tube. I actually quite like it, however, I'm pretty fair skinned, and it's almost too light for me. I like its high 45 SPF (which might have something to do with its light color - not as high on the others, so they might not be as light), its performance as a primer, its surprising coverage on its own, the way it lasts thru the day, and the fact that my oily skin is no oilier than usual. It's a generously-sized tube, and I've been using it for a couple of months. It hasn't bothered my roseacea or seborrheic dermatitis. Hasn't caused zits. It's light, not cakey, not tacky or sticky.

Just liking it overall. I'll be interested to see how the others compare. The blurb about Dr. Jart at the top of all his products says the company's Asian, but I don't know what country. Supposedly 21 dermatologists helped develop their products.

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett
WurlyLox is offline   Reply With Quote