Hey Ok when I was a very little baby my hair was just like my moms (2c) but since I was little, 5 or 6, my mom took me to the shop and got my hair done (wash, blow dry, hot comb, and flat iron) now I am 17. I want to wear my hair natural but now I don't see any curls at all I think I have really bad heat damage because my hair is curly when i wet it but as it drys it get straighter and puffier. Again I believe is really bad heat damage from getting my hair done for 12 or 13 year straight, but my hair dresser told me I do not have heat damage and my hair is not curly but it is not kinky, wavy, or straight. I do not believe that my hair is just puffy with absolutely no pattern of any kind and I do not believe I do not have heat damage after 12 or 13 years of extreme heat. Some one please help me this has caused me much trouble trying to figure this out. I will be happy if my hair if 2c type 3 or type 4. I just want to know. O and this is my what moms (and what mine did as a baby) natural hair looks like. I hope it shows but it is Lisa Wu Hartwell's curly hair if it is not there. Thank you and sorry for the long story
Attached Images