I had long lost hope for my 2a, fine, easily weighed down by the tiniest bit of product, hair. I have a very oily scalp and I've always found it to be a nightmare combination. Every now and then I browse the wavy section to see if I could find a miracle to help my hair. I feel like I've tried every mousse, gel, hairspray, diffusing method, to no avail.

Last night when I read this thread and saw that you had used CNPF I thought...Hey, I've had that stuff laying around for months. Now that I know how to use it, I'll give it a shot. I diluted equal parts CNPF and water in a spray bottle. I washed my hair, towel dried, then sprayed a generous amount all over my head and left it on for 20 mins. I then rinsed out and followed with a light rinse out conditioner.

Well, I will let the results speak for themselves.

The photo on the left is how my hair looks most of the time after a bit of LA Looks Sport gel and a few minutes of diffusing just to get most of the moisture out.

The photo on the right is the morning after the CNPF treatment. Last night I scrunched a quarter sized amount of LA Looks Sport Gel in it as usual and pixie diffused for a few moments so I wouldn't have to go to bed with sopping wet hair. Then...I slept on it...No plop, no pineapple, and this is how I woke up the next morning.

I've been CG for at least 2 years and was so disappointed to be only a 2a....and now this!

This is quite literally an overnight transformation!!!

So, what do you all think? 2b???
Attached Images

Last edited by WavyShmavy; 01-10-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: baaaad spelling