View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:47 PM   #40
dresdendoll

I've used this off and on. The first jar was pretty good, but I used it when I had really short hair last year, so it lasted me a long time. I changed products for a while, but a few months ago I decided to give this another try. Now that my hair is longer, I have to use a lot more, and it isn't lasting so long...
Also, with KCCC, you need a leave-in, so that could make my hair a little heavy--which is great if you want elongated curls! However, for me, my hair felt a little bit dirty, I guess? Gummy? The drying time is long, too, which wouldn't be a problem if I diffused, but I always air dry. The hold is strong, but for me, it might have been too strong. I can't really describe it, but I just didn't like the way it made my hair feel sometimes. It was a hit or miss for me.

However, it IS a quality product! It's full of herbs that are great for your hair, and I love that it's natural. The smell is wonderful too
It's not the right styler for me, but it's still a good one! If you need elongated curls with strong hold and don't mind long drying time, this might work well for you.

Cleanser: BRÖÖ Smoothing I.P.A. Shampoo
RO: Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
LI: Kinky-Curly Knot Today
Styler: Beautiful Curls Gel for Wavy to Curly Hair

all-natural products, light moisture, humectants, argan oil
silk protein, synthetic ingredients, heavy oils/products, cowashing
dresdendoll is offline   Reply With Quote