yay!I'm excited for you. I'm new to this site and as soon as I figure out how Rob upload it I will
Originally Posted by bumblebeebuzzed
Thank you just to let u know my attempt was unsuccessful. No droplets in the morning i can think of a few reasons why this happened so imma try to do it all day since im stuck @ home.

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by dee-nature
Did you use 2 plastic caps and cover it with a satin/silk scarf? And you can lightly spritz your hair before your cover it. Remember to oil your ends only with a natural oil before you put the plastic cap on. Make sure there is no extra product in your hair before you do this. Example: no leave in conditioner or conditioner.
Also shampoo your hair first so your hair is product free.. Remember:

The only moisturizer your going to need is Water. Then seal your ends only with oil. Cover hair with 2 plastic caps then cover your plastic caps with the scarf at least 1 hr to overnight. I usually do my ghe while I sleep. Try doing it before bed and sleep with it on. Hope this helps
Originally Posted by bumblebeebuzzed
I didnt spritz b4 hand,nor did i shampoo my hair im sure thats where i went wrong. So just a few mins ago i attempt @ this again but i modified it alot please let me know what u think:

I applied warm mix oil to my scalp (coconut oil,jamacan black castor oil,& jojoba oil) then put on a plastic cap and sat under my hair steamer for abt 20 mins. Then i kept the cap on and put a grocery bag over that.lastly i put my bonnet over that now im headed to bed. This feel alot better than last nites treatment i applied these oils bc they promote growth. I will rinse out tom. And do what you say the rest of the week. I will try to do this at least 3x weekly and the oil treatment once.

Eta: i just turned this into a hair growth challenge on the growing out forum!

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619

Last edited by dee-nature; 01-12-2013 at 03:16 AM.