I couldn't stand the thought of being cooped up sick doing nothing for another day, so I decided to get creative.

I made 9 bottles of magnesium oil, 5 bottles of sea salt spray (so I can rock out some beachy waves if I ever decide to style my hair), 2 containers of homemade facial cleansing wipes, 2 bottles of different mixes for my oil cleansing method cleansers, and lots and lots of lotion bars.

It would have been a lot more satisfying had I been at my house and had access to my full arsenal of stuff (like essential oils, a wider variety of carrier oils, raw honey, etc.) So I could also have made stuff to make me feel not so sick!

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.