Okay...here we go!

Sea Salt Spray For Hair Recipe 1:
1 cup water (I mad mine warm, but I don't think the recipe specified)
2 teaspoons sea salt
2 tablespoons hair gel (great way to get rid of that "little teensy-tinsy bit, or a gel that wasn't working too well on it's own)
2 teaspoons coconut oil (hence the warm water)

-Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. I put mine in a larger sized Magic Bullet blender and blended it that way, then put them in the spray bottles.

Sea Salt Spray for Hair Recipe 2:
1 cup hot water
2 tablespoons Epsom Salts
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel or regular gel
1/2 teaspoon conditioner or a couple drops of oil

-Add all ingredients to bottle and shake well until all ingredients are dissolved. Again, myself, I put everything in a larger sized Magic Bullet, then poured the mixed ingredients into the spray bottles.

I did notice that both the Sea Salt Sprays got a little foamy and separated a little. Just be aware that you might need to shake the solution to re-emulsify the coconut/oil/conditioner/gel back into the sea salt mixture.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.