I purchased Magnesium Chloride Flakes at a local health food store for $20.00 for 44 oz. of flakes. Doesn't seem like a lot, but at least for the Magnesium Oil spray, it does go a pretty long way! The Vitamin Shoppe supposedly had it, but it wasn't in store, so I would call to double check before trekking to try and find it!

Here is what the recipe called for:

1/2 cup Magnesium Chloride flakes
1/2 cup distilled water

Here is what I did:

2 cups Magesium Chloride flakes
2 cups distilled water

Other needed items:
-Glass bowl or large measuring cup
-Spray bottle(s) *duh*

-Put Magnesium flakes in bowl or heat proof measuring cup. Pour boiling water over magnesium flakes. Stir until all flakes are dissolved, let cool and pour into bottle(s).

I made about 2 of these. About 6 of these. And 2 of these, but mine were colored. I like the one with the pull trigger rather than the push nozzle better. Just my own preferences inserted in there!
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.