I like it! I think you're going to have some fun curly hair once you get into this.

When I started out, I read the Curly Girl Handguide and then went to the nearest Ulta and bought the basics: DevaCurl (or DevaCare, smells better) low poo, One Condition and Arc Angell, plus a diffuser. I wasn't any good at reading hair product labels yet, so it was just easiest for me to go with the Deva line until I figured out what products/techniques my hair liked.

The DevaCurl line is their original line. The DevaCare line was formulated later on, for color treated hair I believe. The No Poo cleanser has no shampoo in it at all. The Low Poo is a gentle shampoo that uses Coco Betaine, which is what your L'Oreal contains if I remember correctly. I'd have started using the No Poo, but my body really hates wheat protein.

Anyway, if you want you can check out all their products at MyDevaCurl - Home.

Ulta also carries AG products that you might look into. My hair LOVES AG Recoil cream. It's a curl activating cream and the magnesium sulfate in it really boosts my curl.

Happy shopping!
Hair Properties: 2A/2B, Medium-fine, Normal porosity, Normal elasticity, Medium density
Low Poo: DevaCare, Yes to Cuc's
Rinse Out: DevaCare One Condition, Yes to Cuc's
Cowash: Suave Naturals Lavender, Yes to Carrots Scalp Conditioner
Curl Cream: AG ReCoil, Organix Moroccan Oil Curl Cream
Gel/Mousse: Sweet Curls Elixirs FSG w/ Mag Sulfate added, Sweet Curls Elixirs hard hold gel, DevaCurl Frizz Free Foam, Aquage Uplifting Foam
Protein: Spiral Solutions Protein Spray for daily use