Old 01-13-2013, 07:02 PM   #101
anonymous_133347

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsotomayor View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessiebanana View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsotomayor View Post
I picked up the cowash and the mousse yesterday and tried both for the first time this morning. I have to say, I never use mousse, I like the hold that I get from gel, but I thought I would it a try since it was BOGO at Target.
Well, I don't know if it was the cowash or the mousse....or the combination of the two...but I love the way my hair looks! And....I used NO other products which is a first for me. I plopped my hair for 20 mins then diffused and just got such great definition and bounce! I'm going to try this a few more times before I decide if this can replace my HG Devacurl products... Although, I do think my curls are a bit looser today than normal. I might have not scrunched as much. Not sure. But I do love the look and feel of my hair today
This sounds awesome! Do you mind listing the ingredients. I may have to bribe someone to get this for me .
Mousse ingredients:
Deionized water, cocomidropropyl betaine (coconut oil), vegetable glycerine, olea europea(olive) fruit oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) oil, moringa oleifera seed oil, vegetable glycerin, keratin, polyquaternium-7, hibiscus sabdariffa extract, silk protein, polyquaternium-10, sucrose laurate (and) alcohol (non drying), melia azadirachta (neem)seed oil, proprietary essential oil blend, potassium sorbate, citric acid.

LI: DC onecon., KCKT, CJ cccl
Stylers: CJ cccl, FSG, Cj ciab, DC angel
Oils: coconut oil, apricot kernel, grapeseed
Finally! A CG mousse. My poor wavy mom has been looking for one so she can jump on the CG bandwagon. I'm picking that up for her tomorrow. You're so kind to take the time to list the ingredients. I just hope the polyquats and glycerine agrees with her.
anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote