I have been on this cg for almost a year now. Started as strict cg, was going great, then went downhill! Started needing to low poo more often until even that didn't feel enough. So I started modified cg using shampoo once a week sometimes twice, but still no silicones. Started having good hair days again...well ok ones...and now its just like I'm back where I was b4 cg! Hate everyday I Do my hair curly! Even the protein treatments I do aren't. Working the same! It used to work amazing, now its just blah! Started straightening my hair more often again bc I like to actually look good some days a month atleast....!
This journey is so stressful. I'm tired of buying and buying products to find after a few days it just ain't happening!
I've been thinking since my hair grew a little the length is what's killing the curl, but I don't even get any sort of clump or anything ever anymore! I end up with stringy, no volume, frizzy mess! I'm thinkin of cutting my hair again to see if that helps but I like my long hair don't know if I want to go back to short hair again!
So stressed out with this.....hate hate hate ending up every single day with a bad hair day! Uughhhh!
Don't know where to go from here............
2C-3A, FINE TEXTURE, NORMAL POROSITY, NORMAL ELASTICITY
(according to my hair analysis) [thought it was worst!]

Cowash: Suave Naturals
RO: Ion Effective Care, GVPCB
PT/DT: IAGIRL's PT, One n' Only Argan Hydrating Mask
LI: Cure Care, GVPCB
Style:EXPERIMENTING STILL!!! Trying: HE mousses,.la sports gel,
Mixed Chicks, SSCEJ, Ecostyler Krystal, KCCC