So I have been CG for several months, and would like to use more natural products for my hair. I have fine/low porosity/med density hair that can get easily weighed down. I want to use some sort of curl enhancing products, but not of “cream” consistency. I fell creams are too heavy for my fine hair and can leave me over conditioned if use frequently. I was previously using Deva foam, but am experimenting using products without polyquats in them. I did like the airiness of the foam, but did leave my hair coated and tangley after few uses. I have also tried recoil, which was amazing the very first use, but every time after has been a disaster. I am currently using KCCC for my enhancer and jelly with BRHG for hold. I like the product, but it adds another 1-2 hours of drying time to me regime I have searched the site, but really haven’t seen any other products being mentioned, that are not cream based. I have done couple heavy duty PT treatments and feel my moisture/protein balance is pretty good. So any ideas would be great...thank you again for your input
2b/c CG since 8/12
I have low porosity and fine/med texture. Easily weighed down and VERY frizzy crown, with straighter under layers

Low-poo:TJ TTT, CJ GCS
LI/RO/DC: CK Satin Roots,Sevi Pumpkin, SSI Okra reconstructor, CJ SAC,CJ RM
Stylers: AG Recoil, JC SS
Jellies: CK Coil Jam, Okra gel(HG)
Gel: JC CC, Ouidad H&H gel, Ouidad moisture lock gel

Hair loves moisture protein.
MUST Pixie diffuse.

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews