I asked my man straight out if he preferred my straight hair or naturally curly hair (I have to straighten it sometimes, because I'm on a gymnastics team and I have to look professional).. He said he really loved my straight hair. I replied, "Well, you're stupid! My curls are SEXY and reflect my crazy personality" and he just laughed and said, "I like u no matter what your hair looks like"

So, is he asking you to change your hair? If so, there might be some serious problems there. If he just prefers a certain look, then tell him that he can go to h----, your hair is not changing. If he's a keeper, he'll love you for who you are, not for your hair!!!

3a/2c, medium porosity, high density, medium width..

Curls Rock Catwalk curl enhancer, Catwalk shampoo, Bumble and Bumble Super Rich conditioner, Enjoy oil, Bumble and Bumble heat protecter, finishing creme, and serum...
Originally Posted by StayBeautifulHK
You shouldn't be mad @ him for giving you an honest answer, after all you did ask him the question. Sounds like he refers it str8 but doesnt mind it curly thats alot more than i can say about other guys who truly are stupid. Cut him some slack

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App

Sent from my MB612 using CurlTalk App
hair type: 4a VERY dense

hair goal
= WL Aug. 23, 2013

My hair LOVES oil

2. "Being natural must be the new crack cus im hooked!!"

“Being happy doesn't mean that everything is
perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.”

www.fotki.com/dee-nature-619