I found the ingredients for the deep conditioner I doubt it's much different from the Cowash:
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium ETDA, Pathenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Methylchloroisothaizolinone, Methylisothaizolinone

I went on Pantenes website and I'm sure they have silicones the "truly natural" shampoo is a clarifying shampoo
Originally Posted by CurlyCutie1394
I went on the site and couldn't find any ingredients. There is an icon to look at the back of the bottles but it only has instructions, not ingredients.

Black Hair Care | Pantene

And I didn't understand why they have clarifying shampoo for natural and then moisturizing and light shampoos for relaxed? Most people I think use both depending on how clean they need their hair and amount of buildup. And do relaxed people not need to dc? Strange. Seems like they they took the one product line and did a King Solmon baby split. said this for you and this for you. For example, going strictly by this there is nothing to serve as a li for a natural since the hairdress is over on the relaxed side. although I'm sure a natural could use it. IMO there is no benefit to splitting the line other than make us naturals feel like speshalsnowflakes.

Because of the silicones and my personal feelings about black ethic hair care marketing I'm going to pass on this. BTW I have white friends who love Relaxed and Natural. I'll stick to Tresemme and SM and companies that target to me because my hair is dry and curly and not because I'm black. I do want to hear reviews though because I'm nosey.

For future comparison these are the ingredients for the old R& Natural Mask

water, stearly alchohol, amdimethicone, behentrimonium choride, cety alcohol, coconut oil, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, pathenyl ethyl ether, fragrance, lysine hcl, methyl tyrosinate hcl, histidine, benzyl alcohol, disodium edta, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, sodium hydroxide

R&N Intense moisturizing conditioner

Water , Stearyl Alcohol , Dimethicone , Behentrimonium Chloride , Cetyl Alcohol , Coconut Oil- Cocos Nucifera , Jojoba Seed Oil- Simmondsia Chinensis , Fragrance , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Panthenol , Lysine HCl , Methyl Tyrosinate HCl , Histidine , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Hydroxide , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Benzyl Alcohol

R&N Shampoo
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Laureth 4, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium 6, Tetrasodium EDTA, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (Jojoba), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Coconut), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone
"A life without fame can be a good life, but fame without a life is no life at all." - Clive Davis