I'm utilizing my journal and realizing how I feel about moving on. I'm fighting calling my ex so I can hear him tell me he doesn't love me anymore(instead of him telling me he does and he doesn't know what to do with the other chick) so I can move ahead. Its silly and won't help so I'm trying beating the feeling down since I know what I really want is to have him come back.

I met a guy on okcupid and we're meeting up tomorrow to watch Doctor Who since we're both fans and I'm feeling like I'm more excited about this than I should be. He knows what happened to me and we were communicating while I was still in the US and he has been super supportive, even yesterday at my lowest. Neither of us want a relationship and he isn't my type either way, not to mention he's moving to poland in a few months. But somehow he's making me smile and I'm afraid I'm grasping onto him so I can feel good. It happened before when me and my ex were briefly seperated and I regret that even though we stayed friends. This can not be healthy.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur
I don't know if it is healthy that you're in such a vulnerable place and are engaging another guy. I'd be worried that he take advantage of you. There's no way for me to know for sure though, but you told him what happened already. So now that's the foundation of your relationship with this new guy.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by CocoT
I'm just looking for people I can spend time with. Now I sound like I'm complaining and whining.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using CurlTalk App
3c/4aish, high porosity, fine strands,medium density cottony curls.

LOVES: (editing)

Save $10 off your order at Vitacost by clicking here for a code.

I'm not obsessed: I just LOVE my hair!!