Wow, you've tried so much, IDK what else to suggest, but you'll sure be in my thoughts and prayers!

I know of a couple of practices in the Atlanta area that practice "integrative" medicine, which seems to be traditional Western medicine combined with homeopathic and/or naturaopathic with some accupuncture/-pressure and Ayurvedic ideas thrown in - and probably more than I'm not remembering or don't know about.

Anyway, I know of a couple of people who had seemingly unsolvable problems such as yours who gave them a try. They seemed to go the extra mile to really try to find out the origins of their problems and then help resolve them with the least invasive, most natural way(s) possible.

Maybe look for something similar in your area? Since they're M.D.'s, I think insurance still covers most, if not all, of what they do.

If you were seeing an enocrinologist about adrenal testing, do you mean to say it still wouldn't be covered??
2C/3A/3B - mod. CG, med. to fine, normal to low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated, GTTT or Aim2Health 'poos as scalp needs, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein Trtmt & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, AO Mandarin Magic, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing then clips or clamps & air dry. Blend gray w/henna glosses

www.fotki.com/auntnett