I can recommend SM's soufflé!!! It's a thick jelly, and you don't need a lot of it.

SM also makes a curl enhancing smoothie - I've yet to try it, but I hear its somewhat heavy, and that their curl and shine milk is the same thing basically, just thinner. You might give those a shot!
Originally Posted by Jas76
I would second Jas's SM souffle suggestion. I bought the souffle recently because it said on the tub that using it on wet hair would produce "riotous" curls, and I wanted to see what the heck that would mean. Well, after using it, my curls were extreme (tighter and wilder than usual), which sometimes is exactly what I want. I was surprised by how much I liked this product, given some of the negative reviews.

The SM mousse might also be a good option for you. I don't know if there are any reviews here yet, but I just bought some and plan to post a review as soon as I try it. It might be a little harder to find than the souffle though, since it just came out, but SM has a list on their FB page of where you can find it.
Medium/coarse, low porosity, dense, mix of 3s
CG (again) since Nov. 2012

Cleanse: SM Moisture Retention, Elucence MBC, KC Come Clean
Condish: Giovanni DL, Cure Care, Ion Treatment, GVP Balm, AOHR
Protein: AOGPB, CNPF, SSRPT
Stylers: KCCC, SM Souffle, AOMM, SS CEJ, JCRR, JCCC

Trying out steaming!