View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:25 AM   #4
rbb

hi rustina! you know, i've made that mistake with those two bottles, they are VERY alike, when checking to see what cj stuff i needed to order. i don't keep ciab in shower as when i do use it it's after i blot my hair, so that is in vanity as shower space is limited. we do tend to just quickly note color, shape and think we've identified something.

here's a family joke we have about this -- when my kids were in elementary school, back in the day, we used white rain shampoo & conditioner. they were same size, shape, color. so one day my son comes out of shower with his hair looking very greasy and i told him it looked like he used the conditioner instead of the shampoo, he had to redo his hair. so he looked at his sister who is 2 1/2 yrs younger and asked her how she knew which bottle to use, (now what makes this funny is that my son has a genius IQ) and she answered, "i read the labels!" but honestly, once we see the color and configuration of a product our mind saves time and uses that to identify it. just like road signs have particular colors/shapes. ok, i got carried away here!
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote