View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:49 AM   #5
lexiinamor

Okay, that is sooo helpful! I understand highlights can be difficult, but with experienced help and since I'm not doing too many highlights, AND with good products and careful strand testing before-hand, maybe it won't be so bad....Thank you for the cautions though. Very good to know. Now just for the product....

I've never bought from Sally's and I don't really know how it works...You buy the bleach (the one you recommended) and then also a 20v developer separately? And then obviously a color to tone with?

How do the box dyes from stores work then? If I bought a cap highlighting kit, it would be the bleach and developer together with a random volume of developer and then if I bought a color to tone with, is there no bleach in it, just the color? Sorry I feel dumb, but I don't really know about buying these things...
Hair loves touch.
Products: Live Clean but...
new here and currently researching better products to achieve better definition and VOLUME for my hair type! Haven't decided yet what to try....
lexiinamor is offline   Reply With Quote