The longer I'm on FB, the more I respect people who have profiles,
Originally Posted by LAwoman
Why is that? I hardly ever update mine. I think I did mine for fun or when I'm bored. Personally I don't take fb seriously, so it's not a big deal to me what I show or don't show.
Originally Posted by Josephine
I dunno. This culture of oversharing we are in just bugs me I guess.

I've deactivated my profile for months at a time, and would consider doing it again, but I do like seeing the pictures of my friends' kids and pets. That's about the only reason I stay on!
Originally Posted by LAwoman
My family tells me I'm boring because most of my posts are about my horses. I'm sure other people think I am presenting some fake front because of how I filter what I post. But honestly, I have no desire to post for that many people to see about guys who are jerks (or great, but not into me), about family issues, etc. I have posted an occasional frustrated post, but usually I limit myself on that account.

As far as whether or not he's gay.... totally what I was thinking this morning! He started talking about this relationship about three years ago, and I think she's mentioned in interviews with him. But made first contact with her on Twitter as if he had never met her before in arly '12 if I'm remembering the timeline correctly. Clearly he lied about her - whether he was fooled into thinking someone who wasn't real was or not. Trying to cover for his own sexuality seems the most likely reason (albeit a ridiculous one) that he would have made her up so long ago.
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!