View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #92
Ericachristina

I agree with Daniel Craig, and Pierce Brosnan (and in Mama Mia he was such a terrible singer it was painful to watch not to mention I didn't see either of them as James Bond material. Channing isn't exceptionally good looking in my opinion but there is something about him I like. And I don't find some of the older guys some of you mentioned like George Clooney and John Travolta attractive.
I use to think Brad Pitt was attractive in his Meet Joe Black days but recently he looks haggard a bit more like Benjamin Button than Joe Black... maybe it's all those kids.
I also use to think Leonardo Dicaprio was cute in his titanic days but now I've changed my opinion. I also agree with both prince Harry and William and I had no idea many women found Nicholas Cage particularly attractive as far as Hollywood leading men go.
I think for an older gentleman Tom Cruise still looks good but he went a bit nuts recently so although he has his looks his charm is waning.
I also did not understand the attraction to Clay Aken before he came out of the closet and when he was first becoming popular but some women found him attractive.
Ericachristina is offline   Reply With Quote