View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #9
Sandi

Just started a new routine, because I disliked SOTC-ing...

I have to say, this is the first time that, at the end of the day, my hair was still soft, and pretty defined. The back was a little dry, but I think I just need to mess around with product application a little more.

I co-wash with Tresemme Naturals (either the Radiant Volume or Nourishing Moisture, depending on whether I've hit my aloe limit for the time being).

I currently don't have an RO. I used to try using TNNM, but my hair didn't really respond much at all. Unless I feel like a little protein from AOHR or AOCR, I don't have an RO conditioner. I may use TNNM to detangle something though.

I apply my leave-in in the shower now (or at least start). I use a lot of Kinky Curly Knot Today, which I first smooth over, then rake through. (At this point, the shower water is still running). I wet the section (it takes a while for my hair to get wet) and rake more through until I see the clumps form, and then I move on to the next section (until I'm done).

On the weekend, I either DT with Curl Junkie Rehab or TNNM mixed with a little bit of castor and a good amount of jojoba oil. I apply it to my hair until it feels like seaweed and it's completely drenched, then I put it in a plastic cap and then under a heating cap, where it stays for about an hour. When I take it out, I have the greatest clumps ever~~~
Leave in: GDL, KBB
Curl Lotion/Gel: CHS/CK
Others: CJ Curl Rehab, Jojoba Oil

CG since '09
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote