I just had a very positive interaction with the Younger Man Who Looks A Lot Like Ryan Gosling.

We're working on a project together, and it will be done with this week.

I gave him a ride home because he has to rely on public transportation because he lives right out of the city and doesn't use a car, and it's a pain for him to take all these buses so I offered to drop him off.

He is SO DARN SWEET AND ADORABLE.

He told me he had no interest in doing another show until he saw my name on the email from the producers (we did a show together five years ago) and he said he'd do ANYTHING I wrote, which made me feel pretty good.

We somehow got onto the topic of his last relationship, which ended when she cheated on him, but he gave a rundown on the roundabout way he pursued her, and every fifteen seconds would say something like, "Okay, this part makes me sound SO pathetic!" and he's just so dorky and endearing I can't take it.

I was thinking, "All right, I think I would have married you after all that...but that's just me."

He's just SO sweet and cute and I can't help but smile every time he's around because he just has that kind of personality!

Do I make a move when our show ends?!
Originally Posted by CanItBeChristine
YEESSS!!!

texture - medium/fine, porosity - low/normal, elasticity - normal
co-wash - NaturelleGrow Coconut Water or Marshmallow Root, Slippery Elm Bark & Blue Malva Cleansing Conditioners
LI - KCKT mixed w/ SM C & H Curl & Style Milk
DC - NG Mango & Coconut H2O or Chamomile/Brdck Root
Gel - SM souffle (winter), KCCC (summer) or CR Naturals Aloe Whipped Butter Gel (year round)
Sealers - Virgin Coconut Oil, Avocado butter, Aloe butter
Ayurvedic treatments - Jamila Henna, Sukesh, Aloe Vera Powder, Hibiscus Powder