So we all know how it turned out, but this is cute, and reinforces that Hillary is awesome:

HILLARY HIT ON BILL IN THE LAW LIBRARY

Hillary Rodham Clinton: The first time I ever saw Bill Clinton, he was standing in the hallway outside the law library at Yale, which is this wonderful gothic structure, and he was surrounded by all of these fellow classmates who were trying to convince him to be on the Yale Law Journal

Bill Clinton: I said "look, I'm going home to Arkansas. I'm not gonna get a big Wall Street job, I'm not gonna go clerk on the Supreme Court, I'm going home to be a country lawyer"

HRC: And he was listening politely, but he was watching me because I was watching him. I was at this long table studying, and I finally thought "this is, you know, kind of silly"

BC: And finally she just put down the book she was reading and walked the entire length of the law library and walked up to me, and she said-

HRC: "If you're gonna keep looking at me and I'm gonna keep looking back, we at least ought to know each other. I'm Hillary Rodham-"

BC: "- and what's your name?" I couldn't believe it.
Last night the cook on sauté said the bucatini on station was overcooked, and just looking at it from afar it was pretty obvious. Chef pointed out how we had fresh tagliatelle in the freezer, so we could use that for orders since it cooks fast. For some reason he did not which is bad enough. But why at the end of the night did he not throw it out. That's what you do when you break down a station! You check the quality of your mise! Of course nobody in the morning got rid of it. Explain to me why the cook for tonight's service cooked fresh bucatini and yet kept and used ****ty overcooked pasta? Like why? WHY? It's so ****ing wrong and incomprehensible that nobody can bring themselves to do something so simple! Ugh!

Last edited by Saria; 01-20-2013 at 12:11 AM.