The ingredients are all listed on drugstore.com
Originally Posted by seamelody14
They are also listed on the Product Reviews page that I linked to, along with info on the attributes of each (i.e., sulfate-free, protein-free etc). Very helpful for newbies who haven't mastered the ability to identify proteins, silicones, etc among all those unpronounceable names.

As a public service, I went ahead and bought the cleansing conditioner I have used it twice, once with the EverCurl cream gel and once with Donna Marie curling gelly. The directions say no additional conditioner is necessary, so I used this solo.

I'm impressed with the results thus far. Although the directions say to use 8-10 pumps, I only needed 3. My hair and scalp feel clean, detangling was painless, and I have good curl definition with minimal frizz. I'm going to keep this in my regular rotation and see whether it holds up.

Sadly, the cream-gel is just not for me. I really wanted to like this, as I was intrigued by the idea of a multifunctional product at a very reasonable price, but my hair did much better with the DM. Even when I used a low-poo beforehand, it left my hair flat and heavy feeling. Could be the polyquat-69, or maybe my hair simply doesn't respond to cones anymore. In any case, I will not repurchase.

I actually liked the scent a lot, whereas I couldn't stand the EverCreme CC - gave me a wicked migraine. But some of the other reviewers didn't care for the smell of the EverCurl either, so I guess I'm an outlier in that regard.
Originally Posted by yossarian
Oh oops, didn't see it! I love the evercurl smell, and I really want to try the cleansing conditioner now! Too bad about the cream gel, the concept looked great to me too, but oh well. My hair is weird with polyquats too, so I generally try to avoid them.

Sent from my iPod touch using CurlTalk
2a/b
medium/thick
high porosity (from coloring)

Shampoo: Mop Top Gentle Shampoo
Co-wash: Chistophe Robin Lemon Cleansing Cream
RO: CJ strengthening, Kenra moisturizing
LI: Jessicurl Aloeba
DT: CJ rehab, Christophe Robin Prickly Pear Mask
PT: SS protein treatment, Ouidad 12 minute
Stylers: Jessicurl RR, SS Firm Hold Gel
Oils: caudalie, sweet almond