View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #30
coilynapp

Quote:
Originally Posted by NetG View Post
It would be one thing if the ads weren't constantly refreshing the page and making the site 1) painfully slow and annoying, also removing all functionality like "back" from browsers with the constant refresh and loading new pages because of the ads and 2) crash computers regularly. But this is the only site with this problem, and it's unprofessional enough that I wouldn't even consider buying products through the site because I wouldn't trust its security.

I'm positive I'm not the only one who feels that way. I don't try to find/read articles or anything else for the same reason.

I regularly disappear and know many others do as well because of the combination of site which runs horribly due to ads and inconsistent moderation. (Apparently posts are being poofed without indication again... it made me go away before, and is about to do the same again. Particularly when coupled with the "don't talk about moderation" reign of terror from unnammed Number Mod.)
At this point I don't think any of them care about the usability of this site. It has become so trashy with the trendy topics we complained about.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk