My ex called me this morning. I didn't answer, he didn't leave a message. He was probably bored on his way to work and or checking up on me to see that I hadn't offed myself or left France like I was debating.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur
Don't respond. He will do that mess. You are quiet and now he is checking up on you instead of the other way around. Such is the way with men who don't know what they want , now that you are not speaking to him he is slowly but surely realizing that you are gone and that will make you seem more attractive. It is just more proof that you are better off w/ someone who will know what you are worth when you are with them, not when you are in the process of moving on. He did not leave a message because he was probing you, testing you out. Now he wants to see if you will call back even if out of curiosity. Don't let him play these games with you. He can't play them with you if you choose not to join in.

When you have had time to heal you will find someone who deserves you. I know it. It happened to me.
Originally Posted by ricotdorothy
It hurt me that he did cause it just opened old wounds. The last time we spoke he straight up told me that we didnt have anything to talk about, I shouldn't care what he does or that he chose his side chick over me and missed her more than me cause I should be moving on and it was none of my business. He was sleeping with someone else for years while I was celibate and faithful while telling me it was fine we weren't intimate.

He doesn't care about what happens to me. And I'm bothered that he's playing these games. I won't be calling, but now I'm hurting again having to think on these things.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by soleilmoncur
Unfortunately the games may not stop any time soon. I broke up with a guy a year ago for playing games with my emotions. the whole "I want to be with you but I don't" syndrome. I have told him many times not to contact me but he still calls and texts. He uses Merry Christmas, Happy birthday, Happy Mardi Gras or random innocent questions so I feel like the bad guy if I tell him to f off. Anyway yesterday he sent "Miss you" and how it sucks to be away from me. I told him not to say that to me. And he asked me if it bothers me because I still have feelings for him. He said just because he said he misses me doesn't mean he wants me back. Games. It's like he knows I still love him and uses it to hurt me by rubbing salt in the wound. I could never be that cruel. If I didn't want to be with someone I would leave them alone. I can't make him stop contacting me but I decided to send him a text today putting him on notice I will not be responding anymore.