View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 10:44 AM   #1606
kurlygurly

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellyRN07swavy View Post
So I NEVER had any idea that my hair was curly..I had straight hair as a kid...No one in my family has curly hair...my mothers was so fine and straight...hers didnt even take perms...As i got older my hair somehow became CRAZY and very unruly ...So I always blowdried it...and over the last few years began flat ironing it as well...Last year I wanted my hair to be healthier so I stopped dying it blonde..That helped a lot...but wanted to try to get away from using heat all the time...So I got lazy one day..and noticed i had a slight wave...and thought "i could wear my hair like this some days"...so i went out to get some curl products for my hair...And started to research what products were the best...and then I came across this site...so decided to give CG a try...went CG 8/12...So here is my journey...so the first pic is before CG..2nd pic is 2 weeks in...3rd is 1 month...and last two are yesterday...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CurlTalk App
Soo cool!!! Nice hair.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Desert Essence Coconut shampoo
Condition: AO_Island Naturals, AO_Honeysuckle, AO White Camellia
LEAVE-IN: Natures Gate pomegranate sunflower, Desert Essence Coconut
STYLE: Aubrey Organics Mandarin Magic Jelly/AO B-5 gel
Staple: Jojoba Oil
kurlygurly is offline   Reply With Quote