Thread: Just Joined
View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
Saturna

Default Just Joined

Hi everyone! I knew about this site for a while, but for some reason never joined. Now that I'm older, I really want to take better care of my hair with better products, and I'm sure I can find what I need here.

I'm Mexican (living in the US), and my hair is a 3A, probably because of my Spanish heritage. The shorter it is, the more defined the curl gets, though I wear my hair pretty long--case in point, I recently had it trimmed from the waist of my jeans to mid back ( I feel like that's a good length for me). I've always worn my hair curly, in fact I've only straightened it about 7 times my entire life (I'm about to be 28 next Friday). I didn't even own a hair dryer until last year-but I did have the good sense to get one with a diffuser attachment, and I LOVE the way it makes my curls more bouncy. I've never hated my hair, since I find curly hair to be more interesting than straight hair, but I don't think I've ever brought out it's true potential to be awesome

I'll stop here before I keep blathering on. So let me just end with I'm excited, and Hello again!
Saturna is offline   Reply With Quote