I read the link with info by Suzy Cohen and decided I would get this: Amazon.com: Thorne Research - Deproloft-HF - 120 caps: Health & Personal Care

It has these listed as ingredients:

Two Capsules Contain:
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 250 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 5 mg
Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 550 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as Pantethine)* 130 mg
Iodine (as Potassium Iodide) 68 mcg
L-Tyrosine 200 mg
5-Hydroxytryptophan 50 mg
Eleuthero extract (root) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 50 mg
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)** 50 mg
Rhodiola extract (root) (Rhodiola rosea) 50 mg

You take 4 a day, so the bottle is a one month supply. It's cheaper than what my co-pay would be on prescription anti-depressant on my policy. I also ordered magnesium chloride to make magnesium oil.

I did the chair routine that was linked above and I am going to try to get some sleep now. This is day 5 of running a fever even though I am taking 4 Aleve every day to ease the pain in my foot. I wonder how high it would be if I weren't taking Aleve??? If I cannot sleep, I will look into downloading meditation podcasts.

I also dug out my stretchy bands from PT and will see what I can do with them as well later on.

Thanks everyone. I still feel like poo but it's nice to know I am trying to help the situation and that the curlies care
Originally Posted by goldencurly
That product includes many nutrients that are beneficial for the adrenal glands too so it'll help the underlying adrenal fatigue.

Binaural beats can be beneficial for sleep and pain. I use the Sleep Stream app on my iphone. You need to use headphones but you don't need to actually hear the beat so you can turn it down low. Many nights I have my sleep phones on and watch tv.

There is light at the end of the tunnel. Hang in there!!! HUGS