#8 maybe, but i am the owner of The World's Most Comfortable Bed and it should be shared!
Originally Posted by rouquinne
-Our bed is like a torture chamber but the thought of going bed shopping is so overwhelming I can't bring myself to do it. So when I saw this all I could think is that I wanna crawl into Rou's bed.

-That thing with Mr. Spring and the bicycle gets me so angry all I can see in my head is me pulling up beside that ladies car, her rolling the window down and me jumping into it with my feet hanging out and beating the living crap right out of her face. I know it's wrong, but it made me so incredibly angry I can only see red.

There is a really, really big problem here of people hating cyclists and it makes the news quite often. There are a lot of a-hole cyclists so I get it, but then there are cyclist that follow the rules and are very aware like Mr. Spring (seriously, he's Mr. Safety and Mr. Courteous, I'm so glad I'm not married to an a-hole), but since all cyclist get grouped together as being a-holes he has lots of negative experiences, most of which he probably doesn't tell me about so I don't spend 24/7 worried about him. (which I do anyway, but that's my problem not his )
Originally Posted by spring1onu
My SO is a cyclist too, it seems we have the same problems/attitudes the world over. He's cycling in the community ride for the Tour Down Under tomorrow, it'll be well policed but all those cyclists together gives me the heeby-jeebies.
3b in South Australia.