View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 04:18 PM   #1
CurlyQTPie

Default Down in the Dumps... Talk Me Out of a Big Cut

Well, lately I am down in the dumps. My hair still feels dry and stiff no matter what I do. I am doing weekly DT and co-wash or condition daily. I am laying off the protein just in case that's what's causing the problem. My hair still does not look or feel healthy to me although I admit I have no split or dry ends.

Also, everyday it seems like I have too much product on my hair. When I run my fingers close to my scalp, I always feel a residue on my hand and sometimes I feel spots where I can feel the leave-in for sure.

I have not yet found my HG and am just buying products constantly. I started with Deva, moved on to Jessicurl and now am doing GF C&S with some L'Oreal Tightly Wound, which seems to make my hair even more dry. Think I may go back to Jessicurl since apparently I was applying the CCSS and RR in the wrong order.

I just don't know what to do anymore and am seriously contemplating just cutting it all off. I don't want straight hair. I want to love the hair I have all the time -- not just some of the time and above all I want it healthy.

Maybe I'm PMsing.

Any words of wisdown hair gurus?