Hello- I'm wondering if I can learn from other 2's experiences here. I've been doing CG for 6 days now and I've not had a "phenomenal" hair day but some "ok" ones. Today I seem to really have no clumping and it's stringy-er than normal. Is that "normal?" or does anyone have any suggestions for me to try? I was "thisclose" to breaking out the flat iron; I even turned it on!

My hair is 2b, low porosity, med to high density, course canopy and medium underneath, medium length.

What I've been doing: I have hard water and installed a shower-head filter (It got great reviews, but I have no idea if it's working or not haha)... I do not notice any scalp build-up, though. I've been co-washing with Tresemme Naturals and then using GF Pure and Clean condish for my rinse out. For the first few days, I WAS putting in a healthy amount of GF Pure and Clean condish as a leave-in AFTER my shower, but I began to find this made my hair take really, really long to dry and also made it feel kind of weighted down and I could "feel" it in my hair, so I stopped using it as a leave in all together. I then used (and now only use) a pretty good amount LA Looks Mega Mega hold gel. I evenly distribute it in my hair really well and plop for maybe 10-15 minutes (I can't do it too long as my hair doesn't really dry by plopping). I try to let it air dry as much as possible but I can't for long, maybe 5-10 minutes. Then I diffuse on low for a good 10 minutes. (I would have to wake up like 2 or more hours earlier to let my hair air dry all on it's own and I just can't do that... that would be like 4am! haha)

I hope I've provided enough info- if anyone has any words of wisdom, that would be great! Thank you so much!!