Hey etos! thnx for your answer!

you could indeed try protective styling. And also your hair will breaks more easely when you dye it. And do you do some Deep treatments and/or prote´n treatments already?
Originally Posted by etos
I am BKTing every 2-4 months. I think it's the best treatment I can do

I don't know about bodybuilding and hear growth, but I know bodybuilding affects the body (for example: hormones, low fat percentage), and therefore maybe the hair growth too (altough I understand you don't stop doing that just because it maybe, might have a little effect on your hair, haha).
haha no I m not into competitions nor drugs etc. My bf is at pretty normal percentages so do my hormones. I just mentioned it to make clear that I have a "hair-friendly" diet so this could not be the problem in any case

But, it is possible that your hair will not grow so long. Everyone's hair cycle doesn't take the same amount of time. If your hair is very healthy but still doesn't grow longer then a certain point, it could be that it's just the natural, 'terminal' length of your hair (instead of breakage)
If that's the case, you could try braids to stretch your hair, you'll see the lenght better but it will be less curly. But, in my opinion your hair is very beautifull and not short at all!
Hmmm..the fact is that I seldom see any split ends so this is how I determine my hair is healthy. But when they grow they don't grow evenly.
I mean, the ends get more thin as they get longer although my hair strands are pretty thick from root to end
This is why I said above that it s like I have 2 natural layers whilst I never cut it that way
how often do you cut it?
It depends. Just when I start seeing split ends. (once every 3-5 months)