I don't understand -36 degree weather. Stupid question, but is it even safe to be out for long periods of time(such as waiting for a bus) in that weather?
Can't you die from that weather?
Originally Posted by Josephine
I guess it's not stupid if you haven't experienced it. But no... We still go to school and work and shopping and etc etc etc.
We just bundle up!
That's why I laugh when I hear people complain about 7, 10, -2 etc.
I mean I get that for THOSE people it's cold, but around here we'd be in a light jacket. If it goes to -2 we don't even zip our coats up LOL. In winter months anyways. It gets to +30 etc in the summer here (What is that, 95ish degrees F?) But yea, our winters are cold!
Originally Posted by Narnia
We went up to +5 last week and I opened all the windows to let some fresh air in
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn