Honestly speaking, some of these owners behind indie brands of natural hair/skin products fail to realize: "Customer Service" is EVERYTHING to their name and reputation. I've made a purchase to this company in the past and it's unfortunate because I truly like what I've tried...but I gotta say C&C shall not get another dime from me. The lack of communication after a person has invested money (e-mail after e-mail) hell even an updated stat on a package along with a shipping confirmation would be nice. Its crazy when one gets a flash back then says "oh yeah, I did place an order" 0_o ...feels like I made my purchase donkey months ago and I'm still waiting ...and this isn't even holiday season. The lack of engagement with the customer is soooo blah blah feeling...you ask a question, your lucky if you get an answer back...and if you do it's a "one answer" straight to the point drop. And for the love of God, if I hear "I did reply to your email, check your junk box" one more time...i'm gonna vomit!!! Man get it together over there...
I've read posts of ppl complaining on another forum and FB during BF about the lack of communication, the LONG wait and lack of customer service. Im a very patient person but gah-lee this is ridiculous. KEEPING your customers INFORMED is key. Like ,are you not grateful that you have ppl supporting you? Especially when our monies can be spent else where...and trust and believe I spent a good amount.

Top notch service I always get from Oyin, Darcy's and Bobeam etc. Some of you may whole heartedly agree...I don't ask for above and beyond, just the basics.
I refuse to spend where I nor my dollar is respected. I have choices and I surely will use them! #lessonlearned 😒
*Cleanse: BoBeam
*Rinse Cond: Herbal Essence HH & Honey I'm Strong
*Deep Cond: Deity America (green tub)/ORS Hair Mayo, CRN Algae Hair Mask
*Leave-in's: Soultanicals, Pura Body Naturals, Alikay Naturals Lemon-grass spritz
*Twisting: Obia Naturals TWB, PBN Cupuacu Butter
*Treatment: Henna/Amla/Cassia/Brahmi
* LCSO Method

Last edited by MrsComboCurlz; 01-28-2013 at 06:15 PM.