OK AMC stoppedtripping and put the last three episodes of TWD up. I started watching this series last month. So my thoughts:

THE MINUTE I SAW NORMAN REEDUS STEP OUT OF THOSE WOODS IN SEASON 1, I THOUGHT I DON'T CARE IF THIS SHOW SUCKS NORMAN REEDUS IS IN THIS SHOW AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS! I have had the hugest crush on him since I first saw him in Boondock Saints. It also helps that his character is soooooo awesome.

The scene with Maggie and Glen how did I know it was gonna be Maggie who was going to snitch. You will let him rape you but mention cutting off Glen's hand nonononono or whatever the governor threatned to do to Glen. If he can take a busted eye and zombie.....ijs

Rick like the new attitude that phone scene was lame though.

Carl, he's such a badazz now. He was annoying me originally too
Lori's gone, moving on.

Andrea it's time for you to die. One minute your waving the women's right flag and then the next minute your jumping on the first availble...you know what

Michonne is pretty cool. I felt so much satisfaction when she stabbed the govenor.

Darryl and Merle...I want to see how this plays out. Will Darryl turn his back on his brother. Or will Merle punk Darryl for joining with Rick and abandon our merry thieves.

WHEN THE HELL ARE THEY GOING TO EXPLAIN THIS EVERYONE IS INFECTED THING?? Don't think that I forgot...

We should nominate for best zombie kills when they get the slicing and the dicing like in Zombieland.
Last relaxer: Nov. 24, 2008
BC: December 19, 2009
Products: Whatever works!