I agree with you all. I really like it better on dry hair. Most days I will use a butter to take care of frizz but in this low dew it can really weigh my hair down. PP doesn't weigh it down at all and my hair feels less producty. I did try the sealant method yesterday and it was a disaster! I used a leave in and then Marie Dean Mango Capuacu butter. I really had a hard time distributing and I just have so much hair! I ended up with the greasiest hair, something I have never had in my whole life. It was pretty funny. My family had a good laugh at my expense. So today I stuck to a leave in, CIAB, about a 1/4 teaspoon of Marie Dean Alma curl cream and then PP when it dried. I had a good hair day! I really have never completely explored what oils work best on me so that could have been the issue yesterday. I just haven't had the energy for that yet!
3a or b depending on the weather, medium texture, pretty dense, normal porosity.
Have to be careful of protein
cowash: Elucence and CJDF
conditioners: AOHR, CJHB deep fix,
LI: currently liking Marie Dean Mango Detangler, KCKT
Stylers: Usually mix very small amounts of BRHG with CJCIAB, HETT, DMMCG or whatever is under the sink and might work that day!
Latest discovery: Marie Dean Amla Hair Creme Proless works great on top of any gel combination. Well, at least in the current low dews!