View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:00 PM   #3386
CocoT

I had the interview. Unusual to have it on the weekend in the evening though. It was also rather short but I thought it went okay overall. She seemed to be impressed with me and my responses to the questionnaire she sent me earlier last week. She told me that my responses were the reason I got the interview.

But I'm a little worried. I was caught off guard that most of the interview we discussed my youth. She has reservations about my age and said that even though they don't mind seeking recent graduates (the job posting said 4 year degree for goodness sake), she worries that they don't know themselves or what they want to do with their lives. That's true to an extent, but at the same time I don't think it should rule me out of the running. She told me that the other person they are looking at has a PhD. She's gonna send me a test assignment to test my research, writing and ability to follow directions. This will give me another chance to prove myself.

-Albert Einstein
Discounts:iHerb: EZA283 for $5 off!, OCO522 for $10 off first purchase | Komaza Care Referral Code: J5Q362VG
CocoT is offline   Reply With Quote