I live in North Carolina and the weather here can have a lot of up and downs....very mild days in the 60's and 70's and then WHOOOMP a big cold snap! Even so, my fine 2a waves can be very precarious and I've definitely been tempted to straighten. The good thing is, I discovered last year I can do kind of a "fake"straight. After I finish washing my hair, I simply don't start scrunching. Instead I just wrap it in my towel and leave it for a bit. Then I take it out and gently comb it, add some mousse, and dry on the cool setting while finger brushing my hair through. It's not as neat and stylish as when I blow it out with heat and brushes and then flat iron it but I figure it's a lot less damaging and I usually end up putting it up in a pony or bun anyway. But winter can totally be rough with us fine haired wavies!!!!
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/