Yes she very much is a BLATANT one. I emailed her on the 22nd and she has yet to reply to that one soooooo...I contacted her via her web site contact email today (the 28th) inquiring of my order. Because on the 17th she sent me an email saying she would send me my tracking info that Saturday. Well that Saturday came and went, didn't hear from her. Well magically today she replied and stated that the supplier she was waiting for didn't come through so she had to go with someone else!!! That's why there was a delay...umm excuse me, so why send me an email stating you will send it out on the 18th and then will send me my tracking info on the 19th...but I get you today and you tell me this "banana in the tailpipe story" of how you still have my order and it's going out today! So let me get this right?, I send you my money for ME to run YOU down as if your supplying me goods & doing me a favor for free? She's wise in her OWN EYES...Oh gosh she should be ashamed...
*Cleanse: BoBeam
*Rinse Cond: Herbal Essence HH & Honey I'm Strong
*Deep Cond: Deity America (green tub)/ORS Hair Mayo, CRN Algae Hair Mask
*Leave-in's: Soultanicals, Pura Body Naturals, Alikay Naturals Lemon-grass spritz
*Twisting: Obia Naturals TWB, PBN Cupuacu Butter
*Treatment: Henna/Amla/Cassia/Brahmi
* LCSO Method

Last edited by MrsComboCurlz; 01-29-2013 at 05:06 AM.