View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:56 PM   #30
anonymous_133347

I can go up to 6 or 8 months or even a year without a haircut and be okay because my ends are resilient. They don't split, they just get a little dry. But even then they don't thin out and look too straggly. So I was going to wait until summer for my next haircut but seeing this has made me think "maybe spring". Besides when you wear your hair straight the cut doesn't matter as much. Now however, the layers that looked so edgy and slick straight look sort of short in comparison to the others due to curl shrinkage. It's annoying because it's hard to reach that area and distribute product. So if I'm going to wear my hair curly, might as well get a dry cut. My only concern is the uneven layers. What if I ever wanted to wear it straight again? Would it look too noticeable? Anybody have anything to share on the subject?

CG since Nov. 2012

Poos: SM Moisture Retention + Yucca Baobab, TJ's Tea Tree Tingle
Condish: TJ 'sTea Tree Tingle*, SM Moisture Retention* + Curl & Shine + Yucca Baobab, Yes to Blueberries
Stylers: KCKT*, SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie* + Curl & Style Milk*, KCCC*, FSG*, CJ Pattern Pusha, Curl Keeper
Sealers: Jojoba* or Grapeseed* oil

* = HG

anonymous_133347 is offline   Reply With Quote