When I was using this, it was great. Not a lot of buildup too fast, moisture was awesome. Only reason I stopped using it is because I wanted to stop shampooing.
Originally Posted by Meera
How is no shampoo going for you Meera? I did that for the first few months but I couldn't make it. I alternate co-wash with low 'poo with an occasional clarifying wash if I want to straighten. Compared to when you used Hello Hydration, is your hair healthier now?
Originally Posted by Marci
Its going pretty good actually. I do think I'm going to have to do some clarifying, but with a sulfate free shampoo. Maybe Shea Moistures (BOGO half off at target right now btw.) My hair is actually a lot better, can hold more moisture for longer, and I can moisturize my hair as much as I need to without having to wash it. I like it a lot better, but I wont say it was only because of the cones, mostly the sulfates. If I could effectively wash out cones without a harsh cleanser, I probably would have continued to use it. How is your hair holding up? Maybe Ill do what you mentioned about the low poo, what do you use?

Last edited by Meera; 01-29-2013 at 02:37 PM.